2024. május 25., szombat

CV

I was born in Biharkeresztes in 1947 as a descendant of calvinist farmers. I have obtained five higher and one secondary professional qualifications, but I am neither a linguist, nor an archaeologist, nor a historian. Among other things, I worked in the oil and aluminum industry as a geological technician, then in computer technology as a programmer, system organizer and organizational department head. In 1970, I decided to clarify the origin of the Székely script. Since then, this task   preoccupies me primarily. 

Literary historians are not educated in Hungary, so actual and effectiv knowledge is important in this field. I became a full-time professional writer. To cover my expenses, I rent out a private accommodation in Őrség. I founded the Research Institute for the History of Writing. I organized and maintained a series of conferences for 10 years in the 90s. The most famous scientists interested in the topic performed here. After the termination of the Institute and the completion of book publishing, I will write a blog. The blog had one million readers in 10 years.


Varga Géza



Among the speakers of the Altenberg conference (Miklós Érdy, Du Yaxiong, Izabella Horváth, Attila Pandula, László Dúcz, Lajos Darai, etc.) (Germany, 1990)



In the meantime, I discovered the Hungarian hieroglyphic (religious affiliation) script, the predecessor of the Székely script that uses word signs. I published a textbook-like description of this in 2017, Hungarian hieroglyphic writing.  This hieroglyphic writing was spread from the Pyrenees to South America and Australia already in the Stone Age as a symbol system of primitive religion. It has 49 signs in common with the sign set of the Tordos-Vincsa culture and 50 signs in common with the old Chinese sign set. With the help of Hungarian hieroglyphs, it is possible to understand the sentences on objects "decorated" with the folk sign set of the American Indians, such as pottery. The message of the Hungarian folk male eggs can be read. We also understand the short language notes of the Scythian, Hun, Avar and Hungarian archeological finds. 

I have published dozens of books on the subject and have written about 2,500 articles, e.g. to academia.edu and elsewhere. I am the founder and maintainer of the Velemér Sindümúzeum. Here I regularly give guided tours of the history of writing to visitors. 

I gave more than a hundred performance from the USA to Ukraine.

In some cases, I managed to positively influence the position of the Hungarian intelligentsia and the professional public:

- I proved that the anti-robbery decree attributed to King Szent István is a forgery. Archaeologist János Makkay thanked me for this work in the yearbook of the András Jósa Museum.

- No language monuments in runic script were presented at the language monuments exhibition organized in the National Széchenyi Library in 2009. The exhibition was commissioned by the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, but only those written in Latin letters. Back then, academic science still held the view that we don't have runic language memories. As a result of the articles I wrote about it, the researchers of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Eötvös Loránd University and the Hungarian Research Institute now recognize the existence of runic language monuments.

- The book Bronze Age Hungarian Writing was published in 1993.  Previously, the best-known researchers in academic science (Elek Benkő, András Róna-Tas, Klára Sándor and János Ráduly) considered the Székely script to be of Old Turkic (ultimately Semitic) origin. As a result of this book In the 1990s, they admitted that they did not know the origin of our writing. Since then, approx. Their position has not changed since then  in 30 years. Meanwhile, I read about 2-300 hieroglyphic language records. These support my origination. According to these language records, the Székely script originates from the writing of the Hungarian-speaking Scythians, Huns, Sarmatians, and Avars.


Varga Géza




Literature

Varga Géza: Rovology in English


1 megjegyzés: